• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 hittingon3s

hittingon3s

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:29 AM

Howdy. My names Matt and I am the founder and co-host of the Hitting On 3s podcast. I currently live in Ft Worth but will, most likely, be moving to the Nashville area after the first of the year. The gaming scene is very vibrant around D/FW with about 20 stores and 4-5 conventions available. I am wanting to find some places to play in store, as well as make some friends to hang out with outside of gaming. I also play board games, X-Wing, Pathfinder, Dark Heresy and MtG. If youve not heard of the podcast, you can find out more about it at hittingon3s.com. We recently went through a cast and format change. Looking forward to being a part of the community.

#2 Xogrim

Xogrim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationDavidson County Nashville,TN

Posted 24 August 2014 - 12:00 AM

Heya Matt, the majority of the Wargaming clubs aren't exactly around the Downtown area if that's what you're asking.

Currently only the Game Keep in Hermitage truely has a large host of people doing Tabletop Wargaming.

We do have a few other stores, but as of the 27th Wargames LLC is closing, and the others are still "under construction."

A lot of the games I've gotten to play have been hosted at either people's homes or at community centers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users