• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 highasself

highasself

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 10:17 AM

Greetings my fellow TN fantasy enthusiasts. Long time member of the warhammer forum and ulthuan.net but I had no idea this site existed... very pleased to see it! Having said that I see that there's an active community in Knoxville but is there anyone on this forum who posts regularly that lives in Nashville? I'm looking for a game but don't particularly enjoy driving down to the cool springs GW store 1) b/c I don't have a carry case and my army is too massive to fit into a cardboard box and 2) there's never any fantasy players around.

I have a kickass 6x4 gaming board in my dining room (that's been converted to a warhammer room) with plenty of scenery, etc and would ideally like to find a few people to start a new campaign with. I've got 3 other players that I regularly battle who would also join. I've played several campaigns - most recently Conquest of Lustria (which we found leaves much to be desired...) - and would like to create a new one.

Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks!

#2 Kaptun Krum

Kaptun Krum

Administrator

• Warboss
  • 1,145 posts
  • LocationPowell, TN

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:07 PM

Sirhuma is one that I know of. I think there are others but not sure their names on the forum. But if you encounter them, get them on here. Definitely looking to build the community up.

#3 Mawhonic

Mawhonic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:12 PM

Also think about posting on Dakka Dakka /r/warhammer and other fantasy forums. Maybe you  can get a team together  for the ATC which is in your neck of the woods

#4 sirhuma

sirhuma

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationLavernge ,TN

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:44 PM

I live in lavergne right on the county line. Where in nashville are you?

#5 highasself

highasself

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 07:47 PM

I'm in the 100 oaks area (south Nashville). Wanna battle sometime in the next week or so?

#6 Xogrim

Xogrim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationDavidson County Nashville,TN

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:03 PM

I actually live in the Berry Hill area. I'm fairly fresh to the game, but I'd be willing to play a few games.

#7 highasself

highasself

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:40 PM

I too live in Berry Hill. Dude hit me up via text 615-509-0922 and we'll set something up.

#8 highasself

highasself

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 04:20 PM

Good battling ya the other day bro. Now if only we could find a few more fantasy gamers in the Nashville area...

#9 Xogrim

Xogrim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationDavidson County Nashville,TN

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:31 PM

Was good fun man. have to do it again some time, or at least swap painting techniques. Other than Sir Todd, I'm afraid the only other possible people I know frequent Wargames, but they seem to be more on a Star Trek kick last I heard.

#10 Chipk17

Chipk17

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 10:35 AM

Most of the fantasty players in the Nashville area play at Grand Adventures in Murfresboro on Sundays.

#11 highasself

highasself

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:42 PM

Chip, do you happen to have a vampire counts army? If so, I believe we've met at Baxter's Wargames..... would you be interested in battling anytime soon?

#12 Chipk17

Chipk17

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 11:16 PM

I do have a vampire army. Most of the group will be at Grand Adventures tomorrow, Sunday 4/13/14, If you show up I am sure you could get a game in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users