When: 24th- 25th of May, 2014 (Memorial Day Weekend)
Where: Franklin Marriott Cool Springs
700 Cool Springs Blvd.
Franklin, Tennessee 37067
Tournament Info for Nashcon Fantasy Tournament
Points Limit: 2500
Size: 40 players. Spaces fill quick so Pre-Registration is encouraged!
Tournament Score will be a combination of painting, sportsmanship, and battle points. Detailed scoring information and scenarios will be published separately.
1. The Warhammer Fantasy 8th Edition Ruleset will be used.
2. No single unit may exceed 500 points or 50 wounds.
3. You must use the same army list for each game. Please bring 7 copies of your army list (One for you, one for the tournament organizers and five to share with your opponents).
4. You may use Special Characters as long as they meet any specified requirements .
5. What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG). Please review your opponents’ models before the game begins and ask questions about any conversions/models that you are unsure of.
6. You must bring all materials needed to play including dice, measuring devices, templates, models, faqs, and any rules that you will be using.
7. A total of 5 Games will be played. There will be a time limit of two and a half hours (2:30) per round/game. In order to keep the event on schedule, all players must drop the dice and stop playing when time is called. Please be aware of the time left in the round and do not start a game turn you cannot finish.
8. The most recently published Army Book for your army must be used. If Games Workshop publishes a new Army Book, it must be released prior to May 1st of 2014 to be eligible for use at Nashcon. Only Games Workshop published army books are allowed. Forgeworld and fan army lists are prohibited.
9. All army lists must be turned into the organizers the day of the event. Each list will be checked according to list composition rules of the tournament as well as those detailed in the Warhammer Fantasy 8th Edition rulebook. If there are any exceptions to these rules found in your list at any time during the tournament, then you will be automatically disqualified, all of your game results will be marked as Major Losses and you may be asked to leave the event without a refund.
10. Terrain for each table is preset. Please do your best not to move it. Tournament organizers may move terrain in between rounds to satisfy scenario requirements. All forests and rivers are treated as mysterious terrain. Each table will have one piece of Sorcerous Terrain. Rules for each Sorcerous Terrain will be placed at each table.
11. Players are encouraged to resolve all rule differences amicably. If players cannot reach an agreement please notify a Tournament Organizer. All decisions by a Tournament Organize will be final.
Any questions about the tournament e-mail me firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the tournament staff at http://www.tnwargamers.com/forums/ in the Nashcon section of the events.
Round 1- 9:30-12:00
Round 2- 1:00 -3:3o
Round 3- 4:00-6:30
Round 1-9:00- 12:30
Round 2- 1:30-2:30