#1 bob10182

bob10182

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:27 AM

DUST Tactics:

Well, my buddy and I have been playing a lot of DUST tactics lately and it has been a blast. We have posted in the Fantasy Flight Forums with some of our battle reports and we are doing a progressive campaign that has been a lot of fun. Recently there has been a lot of Soviet releases for the game and there are some really good units that have taken the field. If you're interested in trying out DUST Tactics or you want to watch a game, let us know and we can demo the game or late you know when we are playing at store in the area .If you are checking out DUST, there are plenty of new units coming out soon and a new expansion.

Infinity:

We tried our hand at the quick start rules and, what a load of fun. This game was just a lot of fun and we plan on increasing our gameplay. If you haven't heard of it, definitely check it out, there are free rules adn tutorials on the Infinity website. If you enjoy Warhammer 40k, its definitely worth checking out as squad level game that plays in under an hour. The models look great and there are tons of player created free army builders to mess around with.

Board Games:

Some other things on our list are; Mageknight, Panzer General and possibly Warhammer: Invasion the living card game. Mageknight is a new game that is really topping the charts with great user reviews and it has a solo, co-op and player versus player mode which can really add to the versatility of the game. Panzer General the board game is related to the video game which is a classic WWII game. It has a solo and player versus player mode. We are planning on playing Mageknight next weekend and hopefully I can put some more information on the site after we try it out.

We have taken a break from Warhammer 40k and we have been playing some different games. For those of you that are still playing 40k, feel free to post and share with the group and if you're still looking for games or if you need to schedule events, use this post.

#2 firemanmm

firemanmm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • LocationClinton, TN

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:23 PM

Hey, I know I had brought it up before, but next time you guys head up toward Knoxville let me know. I'm eager to get a dust tactics group going, and you guys seem perfect to teach us the ropes

#3 Maryunfort

Maryunfort

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 07:35 AM

Hey guys, Im a warhammer fantasy player with a vampire counts army, is anyone interested in playing a game on the 25th of july? I havent played in well, years, but I used to do a few competitions in sydney and played regularly at a club coincidentally called souther battlegamers. Cheers, Mijjy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users