Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts
  • Locationjohnson city, tn

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:55 AM

Warcaster:Lich lord Terminus +4
Jacks: Seether (4+)9pts
Infantry: Reverent crew full 9 pts with 1 point extra or 10 mechanithrals 5pts,3 brute thralls 3pts, necrosugron with 3 stich thralls 2pts

granted, this is all research, but tell me what you think. It will influence what I buy.
patience is an emotion that causes turmoil in the child races who were sleeping in the womb of their infant dieties while we conquered the universe. we are not patient, we are not kind....we wait...

lesserofallevils.blogspot.com

#2 firemanmm

firemanmm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • LocationClinton, TN

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:48 PM

I'm a fan of the reverant crew. While individually they aren't the strongest unit available, they have some awesome abilities, including never really dying until the unit leader is killed. A canny player will do this pretty quickly (in the form of blasts or tramples) but they can be a headache in lower point games. I haven't played too much against the necrotech

#3 madival

madival

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts
  • Locationjohnson city, tn

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:17 PM

List change!

Terminus +4
Stalker 4pts
10 Mechanithralls 5pts
3 brute thralls 3pts
Necrosurgoen 3 stitch thralls 2pts
Withershadow combine 5 pts

Revant crew can be good, but this list beats that one hands down. Withershadow is nasty and takes down jacks alone and builds me jacks as well. Surgeon resurrects the Mechanithralls and brute thralls stop tramples and pound face. Stalker is for solo hunting and assassination runs. 20 inch command range is nasty
patience is an emotion that causes turmoil in the child races who were sleeping in the womb of their infant dieties while we conquered the universe. we are not patient, we are not kind....we wait...

lesserofallevils.blogspot.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users